Old April 5th 05, 01:53 AM
Ashley

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Ashley, I don't need to read anything on this subject. Unlike some I have
two assets which tell me what to do about my cats regarding keeping them
in
or letting them out, they're called common sense and observational skills.

You still don't get it, do you? I am not in the United States. My cats do
not face the dangers cats in the United States face. The world outside your
borders is different.

I have no objection to you managing your cats and keeping them safe in the
way that you think is best for your environment. I can understand that in
some of the environments described, it would be best to keep cats inside.
What I *do* object to is people who, based on their experiences of their
environments, then extrapolate to the fanatical, immovable belief that all
cats in all environments should be kept indoors. That is plain ignorance.

What I also object to is the unwillinginess to even consider that the world
is not all as you see it from your window.