Old December 10th 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Tiger smiles

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

---MIKE--- wrote:

it works just fine. The URL quoted in Jack's post has something wrong
with it. Tiger is sleeping on my lap right now so I can't check it.

It worked fine for me when I tried it just now! (Although
I'm not sure I'd call that a "smile" - more like a sneer, to
my eyes ;-) .)

I was thinking the same thing - he's smirking like he knows something.

As for the link in Jack's post, I think for certain newsreaders and
email programs, the "=3D" is the linebreak character. Those who don't
use the same client might get a conversion error and it comes out as
"=3D". I see this all the time because I use text-only programs to
read news and email. Those programs can only recognize ascii characters.
Often it fixes the problem if I just edit those characters out of a
link, but not always.

Joyce