Old March 21st 16, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default The party commences (a little late)

I must apologize fur mine tardiness posting dis. Mine hoomins was tied
up today 'dopting me a baby sisfur. But betterer late den never, huh?

[As guests start to arrive at the Silvercat estate, Stevenson, the
majordomo and estate manager, greets the new arrivals and makes sure
that everybody is finding everything they need. He takes the intercom
microphone to greet everybody.

"Good afternoon, dear guests! In memory of the late miss Silvercat, you
all welcome! We have rooms available for everybody who wishes to stay
with us, with rooms ranging from single kitty size to large family size.
For those who would like to dance, we have DJ Kitty FluffFluff playing
popular tunes in the north garden, and world famous catposer Hercule
Lenoir has brought his orchestra and they have set up in the ballroom
for those kitties who would prefer slower music. We have a buffet set up
on the west lawn with selections appropriate to all of our guests.
Please, if you have any needs or questions, just ask any of the
uniformed estate staff. Enjoy yourselves!"

Sammy give Stephenson a high-5, then Sammy takes the microphone.

"Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic, dancin', an food. An of
course kitty toys - dere's a lot of toys out on da east lawn, an in da
libary downstairs. See you all at dinner!"