Old December 11th 16, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Pardon Me, Sir - There's A Bug On The Ceiling!

On 12/10/2016 6:58 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 2:22:34 AM UTC-6, John Kasupski wrote:
Today, my six-month old tabby Minnie jumped up on the back of my computer chair,
sat down directly behind my head, and put one of her paws in the middle of my
back about six inches below my neck. She extended a single tiny claw - not
enough to hurt...just barely enough to make me turn around and look at her. When
I did, she looked right into my eyes and very slowly raised her head to look up
toward the ceiling. It seemed to me that she was trying to make me look where
she was looking, so I did...and yes, that was exactly what she wanted me to do,
for there on the ceiling right above our heads was a beetle of some sort.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

add that to the benefits of owning a cat!

One of many! I happen to like having a furry purring thing next to me
when I go to sleep at night. And yes, Buffy is pretty good about
"bug patrol".

Jill