Old September 10th 16, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Red dot junkie

Je?us wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 01:21:41 -0000 (UTC), Bastette

audiophile, n:
Someone who listens to the equipment instead of the music.

Great sig Even though I use 'audiophile' grade equipment, for me
it's ultimately all about the music.

Thanks. I've known people who refused to listen to music on less than
top-quality equipment. That's all fine and good if you can afford the
good stuff, but I remember someone who couldn't afford it - so they
just didn't listen to music. For *years*. How sad is that?

--
Joyce

- Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire
- Ummm what mom?
- MY SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL!! sorry honey!
-- damnyouautocorrect.com