Old June 15th 04, 09:53 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 15 Jun 2004 18:11:23 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

I watched as they
loaded my trailer with 45000 pounds of Special Kitty and
Tidy Cat.

Hey, that would last us a couple of weeks
That's very interesting. I guess I never really thought about where litter
actually comes from.

Sherry

Be glad it was the engine and not the brakes. Those large heavy
trucks seem to be prone to brake failure on steep hills. In the
1950s, my boss had me clip news articles of brake failures on big
trucks coming down the mountain. We still hear about them from time
to time. Purrs for your wellbeing at all times. MLB