Old July 24th 05, 02:28 AM
Duke of URL

jmcquown wrote:

I've been living in this apartment complex for 9 years now. I never
had a complaint until they decided to rip out and re-build the fences
around the patios in 1999. The old fences were 6 feet tall and
provided privacy but they needed to be replaced. The new ones they
installed are only 3 feet tall! Granted, I don't have a jacuzzi on
my patio. But my sliding glass doors into my bedroom open onto the
patio and face the main driveway.

I don't feel comfortable changing changing my clothes in my bedroom
without making sure either the vertical blinds are closed or I step
into the bathroom or the closet. I was assured no one could see in
(how do they know, did they come look?)

Er, and of course *before* complaining, you went out to the driveway and
attempted to see in under various lighting conditions, right?

If people /can/ see in, have you checked at your local Lowe's or Builder's
Square or Menard's for sheets of easy-to-apply reflective film?
--
Once a suicide bomber, always a suicide bomber