Old March 30th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sparafucile[_2_]

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:20:52 -0400, Dave wrote:

I thought this was place to exchange info on cats, not act like a bunch of
children. I've come here in the past, and don't remember this foolishness.

It requires two things that a self-righteous
asshole like you doesn't have: imagination and a
sense of humor/playfullness.

If you don't like it here, don't visit or ask our
advice.

plonk

--
Ciao,

Serge

ŽI love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.¡
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/29/2010 7:42:28 PM