Old July 25th 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Declawing

"cshenk" wrote:

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote
"cshenk"
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote
John Doe wrote:

John Doe almost looks like a spammer to me but hard to tell.

I agree

Hard to tell.

Technically speaking... Trying to tell whether anyone is a spammer
is impossible unless you are their ISP. You cannot tell by a
particular identification, you know, people can use multiple IDs.

But why on earth (really comical to me) would you think that I am
a spammer? Talk about lamebrain observations...

And what the **** does a dog's tail have to do with a cat's
claws?

Nice words Joe :/

He's not relating a potential medical need with a 'gee it would
be nice it they cant scratch the couch'.

I guess my meaning is not obvious, but it really should be IMO.
You run into people who do not know their ass from a hole in the
ground on the Internet.

I am not talking about your needs, I am talking about the animal.

A cat uses its claws for practically everything. A dog uses its
tail for wagging. So what the **** does clipping a dog's tail have
to do with removing a cat's claws?