Old April 10th 05, 06:00 PM
bjdbrad

Slapping my forehead...........its not my cat........I was an innocent
bystander trying to help the poster with something I actually believe
in but Phil had to interject becaust my ideas aren't the same as his
and attacking me in the process.......you should get your blinders off
just a little........he is a king of copying and pasting which makes a
lot of unsuspecting people think he really knows what hes talking
about.......if my cat was sick I would certainly be doing my own
studying to correct the situation and not relying on someone with zero
people skills........cmon you have to admit that someone who is that
ugly to people he doesn't even know has a serious problem
psychologically.........if you havent read his posting today he has
physically threatened me with bodily harm if only he had the
chance.......problem is I have found that blowhards that hide behind
the written word are usually girlyboys........I hate to follow his
childishness but he has no idea how much I would love that face to face
confrontation gayboys really run fast its quite fun to
watch...........I ended this thread with Fill but his followers still
attack so now I end it period........after all Fill is the guy everyone
should listen to.......and by the way Fill with your threats of
physical harm I am absolutely sure that the veins are popping in your
neck.........take one of your sedatives before you read the
newsgroups..........

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL-PRESERVED
BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING... "
HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"