Old May 17th 05, 04:34 AM
Slimpickins

"ElvisRocks" wrote in message
Hi all - I am getting two more kittens (Cali & Randi are fine now so now

I'm
able to add to my family) from the same shelter I got Cali, but they are

in
foster care - about 3 months old - two boys. They are not neutered yet;
what is the general age they do this now? When I got Randi he was done at

9
weeks before I got him. I'm getting them the end of the week. One is a
longhair gray and the other is black & white.
They're so cute - both males. Carol

**Hi Carol,

It really depends on how comfortable you* feel about getting it/ the
procedure on done on him or her. I, personally, have preferred to get my
cats neutered when: Blue was over 8 months, and now Dove. almost 7 months
old. I feel better just knowing that his little organs and hormones has had
some* time to develop. Something intuitive in me has directed me towards
that mindset.

ML