Old August 27th 03, 07:50 AM
Da Koster Katz

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:
Thanks for the info, I've printed it out.

Fran
(also a user of the German newsgroup server)

Lots of us are - I've certainly done my part to sing their praises over
the past couple of years, since my ISP's news server was having
problems. :-) Even though they haven't made it necessary for us to
change the server name yet, I figure it can't hurt to do it, since it
will work either way. No surprises down the road when it finally IS
necessary.

Joan (back after what seems like forever - am I glad the busy season is
almost over so I can get my cats back to the newsgroup!)

Yeah, wut she sed!

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Cinni, desolate an deprived

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html