Old January 11th 11, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Trudi's dream

Dont be in tu big a hurrie, Toonya haz ta open da botikue so we kan du some
shoppink. Willow counting her toonas and trying to keep gramby awake.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi wakes again and calls piglette... diz wuz juzt too fun, anna chickum
tazted purrfekt in diz dream... Trudi, pakin as she talked efin do it wuz
ahead of time
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet wakes Willow, get your sunskreen readi, we iz going to Jamaka on a
kruze.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi having had a wonderful warm new Years vacation ports home and
settles down to rest and nap and recover from the fun curls in a ball on
Miss Violette's blankee in the chair in the bedrum of the itti bitti
kumpurtmint and falls fast asleep...

and she dreams... of warm sunny beaches, jerked chicken and a very
handsome mancat in dread locks...

she wakes wiffa start, OH MY i must call Mme. A.

she dials the catalite phone... hi, Mme. A. I juzt hadda wunnerful
dreem, I knowz ursef iz pwannin owrz valentinez partee butted i juzt
hadda mozt wunnerful dreem... it wuz beree romantical, ifin ursef hazint
made anee pwanz yet can we pweeze go to Jamaka,??? diz mancat wuz soso
handome i iz sure it wuzint justa dreem...

Trudi listenz intently... den

"good"!!! itz wunnerful when dreemz comez true.

Trudi hangz up da catalite phone and returns to her nap to hopefully
return to herown romantikal dreem