Old November 23rd 03, 06:52 AM
Aleksey Gurtovoy

Default "The Russian Blue" book, anyone?

Hi all,

Does anybody have a copy of the "The Russian Blue Cat" book by
Ingeborg Urcia that they are willing to give away for money (i.e. sell
? I know that it's kind of unlikely because if you do have the book
then you are probably a Russian Blue fan, and then chances of you
selling it out are close to zero, but I want it so much (my friend
would be so happy!) that thought I would try anyway. Needless to say
IMO the book is worth much more than it was sold for in stores, and I
will be happy to back up this statement when it's time to pay. Please
email me at if you are interested.

Yours hopingly,
Aleksey