Old April 22nd 05, 04:05 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Today she abandoned her hidey-hole and perched on the stub wall that
encloses the shower cabinet. She stayed there all day. I went in the
bathroom several times and took some pictures, and she didn't budge.

I got a better look at her when she was sitting in front of the nanny
cam, and she looks pregnant alright. She is eating well.

I posted a couple of new pix at:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/catcam.htm

Oh, man! That wide-eyed feral look. She's doing well to be out in the
open like that, though.

Priscilla
--
"You can't welcome someone into a body of Christ and then say only
certain rooms are open." -- dancertm in alt.religion.christian.episcopal