Old June 14th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Three Way Cat Tunnel from Collections Etc. Might help Gabby & Phat Kat?

Response to "blkcatgal" :

I have a "one way" tunnel for my cats. It's about 4 feet long and
has two cutouts on the top. My boys love running through it and
jumping on each other. Haven't tried it with the new cat
yet....still just trying to get my resident cat to stop hissing at
her! But I think it would be worth trying with your two.

How is it working out with the carrier or cage housing the new lady
kitty?

The same night they had the "pillow fight" they got into it pretty
heavy. Phat Kat is fighting back more and more, but still doesn't
want to play. They sleep not far from each other though.

Gabby on a recliner about 4 to 6 feet from the back of the couch
(behind me) where Phat Kat sleeps.

I am going to get the spouse to "sign off" on a Kitty Kondo addition
and that 3-way tunnel. I think they deserve since they haven't
actually broken anything (yet). ; )

Hope it's going well.

--
-Lost