Old February 2nd 05, 02:51 AM
soft

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:17:05 GMT, "Mary"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

The room that she is hiding in has a spare bed and dresser. She sits
underneath the bed all day and night. When she was in the cubby hole
in the basement my hubby would play quietly on his xbox down stairs and
wait for her but she never would come out.

I just wish she was more social and wanting affection. I some times
wonder if her previous owners abused her.

I have 4 cats now. I adopted the first 2 together, and I believe they
were ferrel. They were too younge to be away from the mom cat so I
took them both. Lots of things to over come, but these 2 are still
very sppoky.
Cat5 is the worse. He will hide if any one comes over to visit. I have
found one thing though. Cat 5 use to only want to be near me and is
still my big baby. And Lucifer never wanted me to hold her. Now that
they have been here since 2004, Cat5 willing climbs on my daughters or
husbands lap. Lucifer has become super glued to me if I am resting.
So it seems cats change from year to year, sorta slow and gradual.
I also recommend feliway. I have used it when adding a new cat and it
does help.

Good luck, patience be with you,

Karryl