Old February 6th 05, 10:00 PM
Cheryl

On Sun 06 Feb 2005 02:56:42a, Candace wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

I surmised that Marbles was sleeping in the living room
and being very quiet, so Scottie wrongly assumed he was back in
his rooms and he must have ventured into the living room from
his safe place in the family room. Marbles must have ambushed
him and a fight ensued. It looked like Marbles was the only one
who got any licks in, but...

I had hoped they would be doing better by now, Candace. But you're
doing a great job with them given the situation. I'm glad Scottie got
a few "punches" in even though it resulted in poor Marbles at the
vet. Maybe Scottie's gaining some confidence? Anyhow, I have no idea
but I hope it gets better.

--
Cheryl