Old February 8th 05, 02:47 AM
Candace

Barb wrote:

You've got your hands full. =A0Have you tried Fellway? =A0Some posters
have
great luck with that.

I'm glad you found a different vet. =A0I never heard of paying extra
because
you didn't have an earlier appointment. =A0And they should have taken you
in
right away no matter what. =A0Other pet owners understand if they have to
wait
a little longer because of an emergency.

Yeah, but I went back to my regular vet tonight and feel much more
comfortable with how he treated it. I now don't have to be massaging
his ear myself to get the pus out. The vet took care of it. I'm still
a little upset but I don't want to leave that practice and there were
many things about the other vet that I wan't too thrilled about
(mentioned on another thread).

Candace

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection -from an
eye other=20
than human." =A0(Loren Eisely)