Old August 4th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

This is so GODD**NED UNFAIR! HE was such a great cat. I lost my first
"child" and I haven't cried in weeks until tonight's posting. How long
will the heartache last? HE WAS ONLY SIX YEARS OLD. I love my cats.
Why was he taken away? Why? Why didn't i recognize the signs? why
didn't the vet?!!??!! I wish I could go back and turn the clock. I
spend hours a months helping homeless pets and i neglected my own cat?!
I feel so friggin' guilty. Please if you actually have time, please
say a little prayer that I'll have some peace. i just need peace.