Old August 5th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ette B

Default Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

Hello, My heart goes out to you. So young was your cat, just 6 years
young. I had 3 house cats, when I was living on Maui, and moved back to
the mainland. All 3 of my (sons) died, all died from getting those
stupid vaccines. THey were house cats on Maui and here in the mainland.
My last boy died July 4th last year, he was dx with a brain tumor last
year. Vaccines induce all types of cancers and the vets know this,
Now I know not to ever another cat vaccinated. I had all my boys
cremated. Teddy was 3 weeks of age when I found him March 1986 he
was born with one eye ulcerated with glacoma and had that removed. He
passed away March 2000, I still miss him he was really smart, I never
had a stupid cat and I have had so many cats here and on Maui, cats I
saved from starving to death. Lovey, my friend found him at 2 weeks of
age, and Teddy helped me raise him, he passed away August 2002, I
miss and love him too, I dreamed about these two last week and I woke
myself up calling Lovey! These two died from that cancer they get from
vaccines, and those tumors are not treatable. I miss them so much, I
got Marky as he ran to me for help these boys were throwing stones at
him, he was 1 yrs old March 1991 when he came into my life. They
were my best friends. I miss all my cats from the 1970's I raised
23 stray cats. Of all the cats I have had, no one can ever take their
places, for me, I will miss them forever. Like you, I wish I could
change things and go back in time, I always say this to myself, I wish
I knew the dangers of vaccines, they only need one and they are set for
life. An animal doctor wrote a book to expose the VACCINES, and that
applies to people also. They are full of toxic chemicals and depress
the immune system and too many of them will induce cancers into the
body. I wanted to know what caused MS...... VACCINES, but you can find
many websites online to prove this and same goes for children that
the gov makes children and babies get 22 before they can go to school.
AUTISM. I am a truth seeker and I know alot of things. Well, I hope
you feel better your love is deep for your cat, they are just like
children to us. They are so funny! My first friend in life was a cat
when I was a baby. Cats are such intelligent creatures, I say,
never underestimate the intelligence of a cat. You can teach them so
many tricks, and they gain a large vocab of words. My sister just
lost two cats to death and a dog in March, she loves them and she
just misses them so much. Ok,.