Old June 20th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Pictures

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:36:07 -0500, MaryL wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo

http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Most of these are really cute. The exception is the one with the
painted rear end/pantaloons. Some people probably think it's also
"cute." I think it's dreadful! I never like to see cats painted --
they are gorgeous without interference -- but this is even worse than
most because that cat would have had to be immobilized for them to do
that type of paint work.

As I recall, that photo is from a book of edited photographs. So, the
picture was digitally painted, rather than the cat being physically
painted.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Oh, good. Thanks! (And I guess I should have realized that, considering
the detail involved.)

MaryL