Old July 19th 04, 05:41 AM
Melissa Houle

John F. Eldredge wrote in message

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:41:42 -0500, "Pat"
wrote:

EOM

Sorry - again ---- How TERRIBLE of me.

I mostly take showers, but, one night recently, I decided to take a
tub bath. Cinders came into the room, hopped up on the edge of the
tub, and got a good head-scratching. I was amused that she didn't
seem to notice, or at least care, that the last two inches or so of
her tail were dangling into the water.

SNIP

One weekend morning when Isadora (RB) was a kitten, I decided to take a
bath. I had the doors opened down by my feet and the water taps so she
could look in on me and supervise the proceedings. Unfortunately, her
curiousity took her to the very edge of the tub. I was reading when I heard
the splash, and looked up just in time to see her very soggy hindquarters
quickly disappear over the edge of the tub. Oddly, this didn't turn her off
bathtubs. I saw Izzy hop into the tub where I live now, pull down my dry,
stiff wash cloth from where it hung over the taps, and lie on the bottom of
the dry tub, then hug it, gnaw it, and practically make love to it. Pan and
Cesca have both given the bath tub a good look around. But their attitude
is plain--they both think I wouldn't need to make all this fuss if I would
just learn to use my tongue. =o)

Melissa