Old July 12th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Losing my tuchas (OY-T)

On Jul 12, 10:08 am, Lesley wrote:
On Jul 11, 6:52 pm, "Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote:
I stopped ordering from Nice Chinese Guy and Pizza Guy

Who Makes Mistakes With My Orders.

My weakness- last Sunday I called for an Indian- for various reasons I
haven;t used this place for a while and when I called the guy said "We
thought you must have moved out of the area"-I am that well known to
them!

All the delivery places in West Haven miss us. I caught a cab at the
New Haven railroad station and the guy also drives for Southern Wings
Express. He said "Do you know how much BUSINESS you guys cost us by
moving?. I told him that they aren't missing as much as they think,
because we cook our own meals now more than we did. But I still miss
their burgers and other goodies and they still miss our money.

I'm going to call New China now.

Will in New Haven
"There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go, no one may follow
That path is for your steps alone"
Robert Hunter, Greatful Dead, “Ripple” off AMERICAN BEAUTY