Old May 28th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buster is missing - He's found!

On Mon, 28 May 2012 18:49:11 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
This is the difficulty in being a Brit on this group - everything happens
and is sometimes resolved whilst we are asleep.
I'm so happy you found him.
I would have panicked just as you did if I had an indoor cat that got out.
Luckily Buster is a sensible cat and did not go far. He did a bit of a BCT
there, Tak! Watching you put all the stuff out to tempt him home, and being
in reach all the time!
It's not funny really, the amount of agony you go through when a beloved pet
is missing (I've experienced that) is terrible.
I'm so glad he is home.

I was relieved and amused when I saw him looking at me. He looked so
relaxed, almost bored, that I felt confident at that point that he wouldn't
run when I called him.