Old October 29th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

Default Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

In article .com,
says...
My father passed away on October 10, 2007, at the age of 90.
Dad was a man who truly loved his cats. As my mother continues to do,
Dad not only doted on their indoor cats but he also fed a group of
ferals and any other cat who ended up begging at their outdoor food
dishes. He was especially protective of my Hyacinth's birth family,
making sure that more aggressive cats did not scare them or steal
their food (Hyacinth was born feral, trapped at approx. age 6 weeks,
and has lived with me ever since). Dad would be LOL at the idea of
being honored at a feline event such as this. We will always miss
him.
Dolores

Here is Dad's obituary:

He was a splendid man, ma'am, and will be remembered by many.

Storm