Old April 25th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Lesley[_3_]

Default St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass

On Apr 24, 1:54*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Where in the civilized world does one find healthy adult cats who weigh
LESS???? *Except for Paraclete (who was the runt of her litter) none of
my lifetime's worth of cats has weighed less than ten pounds, and I've
had a couple who were closer to fifteen, without being in any way obese

American cats (we've had this discussion before I think) tend to be
bigger than British cats. Dunzi is just short of 4 pounds 2 ounces
(vet thinks she was the runt) and Sarsi is almost 8 pounds. Both have
so far passed their annuals with flying colours and are perfectly
healthy

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs