Old January 2nd 14, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Sleeping at my Feet

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:52:30 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
Usually when Persia sleeps with me (which is about 85% of the time) she
curls into my side. Last night I went to turn over and she was at the
end of the bed, sleeping between my feet. She doesn't normally do that.
I'm glad I realized she was there, otherwise I might have kicked her
off the bed! (It's happened before but not in a couple of years.)

Do your owners sleep with you? Do they have their favourite sleeping spots?

Dot and Buster both like to sleep between my legs, so it's a contentious
area! Dot likes to sleep up between my thighs, and Buster lower down
between my calves, so they sometimes sleep there at the same time though.

Spicey doesn't seem to sleep, or at least, she never lets me see her
completely asleep. She seems to usually sleep on the floor or in the
apartment of the cat tree.