Old February 28th 04, 01:12 PM
~*Connie*~

"Jacqueline" wrote in message
You can't make a cat be affectionate, they do as they please. That's
what I love about them!! I don't have my cats on a symbiotic pretext
- I feed you and love you and you love me back. I feed them and love
them unconditionally and if they want to sit beside me, fine, if they
want to ignore me and stick their arse in my face, also fine ;o)

Don't you know that when they stick their arse in your face that's the
highest complement you can get?? cat's think that is their best side

You can't make them be more affectionate, but you can make yourself more
attractive to your pets.. buy some treats that they like, get them out so
they can see them, offer one, pat, then offer another.. work until you can
pat before giving treats.. yes.. bribes.. but they do work.