Old December 12th 04, 06:05 PM
Christine Burel

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
In a thread on burglary, the excellent suggestion was made of leaving on
a radio or TV when hoomins are not in the house. The question arises as
to programming.

Mr. Clark, who operates on the classic principle of the senior
noncommissioned officer who tells a new military commander, "Sir, you
COMMAND this unit. I RUN it."

The History Channel. BBC comedy also might appeal to him.
Music: an eclectic mixture of military marches, lullabies (he's
devoted to two-and-four-legged kittens) and perhaps precise
classical music. I can see him appreciating Mozart and Bach.

Rhonda, the star, glamour junkie, and clown:

The Comedy Channel
MTV

Ding, who has self-image problems:

Self-help shows, but I think recognizing Jerry Springer is
not a good resource
Country and Western.

And your furkids' preferences?

As far as TV goes:
Animal Planet, of course!
Also, the "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" improv comedy show -- Tucker always
watches it with us!

And as for radio or CDs:
The Lord of the Rings soundtracks
and classical music (again, Tucker especially loves music)
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker