Old May 18th 17, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default How did he get in there?

On Tue, 16 May 2017 14:56:28 -0700 (PDT), Lesley Madigan
wrote:

My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than a girl.

Over the last couple of days hes discovered the playground that is the bathroom.

Last night I am sitting here after a rather large dinner half asleep and I hear a repeated "meep" coming from somewhere in the bathroom. Go and look no sign but I can hear him, sounds like from behind the toilet but can't see him.

Reach conclusion rather disblievingly after all I have been keeping the lid down.

Yes sitting in the toilet is a somewhat wet and bedraggled kitten

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

!!!

Well, since he's a boy, he sure didn't put the seat down.