Old October 24th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT Calorie Counter

Thanks Britta

"badwilson" wrote in message
Go to this USDA link http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/docs.htm?docid=5720
and download the program pcs19.exe and you can have the database on your
computer to look up calories, carbs, fat, protein and all sorts of other
info without even being online. It's very fast and handy, I have the old
version called SR16-1 and love it. Guess it's time I update my own proggy
actually.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Matthew wrote:
anyone got a good site that tells you what calories are in food. The
DW has decide to go on a diet so guess what I am on one now. I can
get the information from the package but looking for like
vegetables and fresh package items