Old July 1st 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Smudgie is Lost!

On Jul 1, 9:40*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
I would really appreciate some GYFBH purrs please. Yesterday evening Smudgie
chased a cat over our fence and kept on running. *She has never been out of
the garden before so I am super worried. *I have been walking the streets
calling her name and shaking her food box but no luck. *She is scared of
strangers so will not approach anyone for help. *I have put leaflets thru
doors and on lamp posts etc. *I am so worried and am hoping the "power of
the purrs" will help guide her home.

I am sending a message home so that the purr patrol at our house will
set to work at once. Although the word "work" deeply offends the cats,
so I don't use it when talking to them.

Get home Smudge.

--
Will in New Haven