Old July 1st 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Smudgie is Lost!

On Jul 1, 8:40*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
I would really appreciate some GYFBH purrs please. Yesterday evening Smudgie
chased a cat over our fence and kept on running. *She has never been out of
the garden before so I am super worried. *I have been walking the streets
calling her name and shaking her food box but no luck. *She is scared of
strangers so will not approach anyone for help. *I have put leaflets thru
doors and on lamp posts etc. *I am so worried and am hoping the "power of
the purrs" will help guide her home.

Thank you so much
Sharon

Oh, Sharon, I hope he turns up soon. I know you're worried sick.
The only thing that comes to mind right now that might be helpful
is to "look low." Sometimes they hear you call but are too scared
to come out. He could be hiding in shrubbery.
Mega, mega purrs on the way.

Sherry