Old July 1st 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

Default Smudgie is Lost!

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message
I would really appreciate some GYFBH purrs please. Yesterday evening
Smudgie chased a cat over our fence and kept on running. She has never
been out of the garden before so I am super worried. I have been walking
the streets calling her name and shaking her food box but no luck. She is
scared of strangers so will not approach anyone for help. I have put
leaflets thru doors and on lamp posts etc. I am so worried and am hoping
the "power of the purrs" will help guide her home.

Thank you so much
Sharon

We are purring and praying for all were worth!
Karla