Old June 18th 17, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default MACAWS

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:56:33 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Ooh, yess, kum sit... er, perch wif ussez. Yoo iza brave birdie to
kum becarown kitteez.

Rebecca

Polly tucks her light paper plate neatly almost like a burrito and
flitters over. She looks over to a trio who are watching a doggie
who's headed out. She hopes it wasn't something she said! She
thinks and says no. Polly do no wrong.

She perches by the kittahs and offers them a piece of shrimp. A
little furry kittah looks at her sizeways and she returns the favor
by twisting her head all around then down and grinning at the
little one who giggles.

A couple of waiter kittahs come over with a short chair and put it
so the back is to the the table. The rails make a perfect perch.
'Danke-Shan' Says Polly with bright added clack of her beak.

'I tell you about me or you tell me about you?!'

--

HiHi!
I yam Pit2nya, Also Known As Sweety.

Polly fluffs her feathers, and smacks her beak in a happy way and looks
at the mouse cream! "Polly want try Mousie Cream! Maybe little doggie
who waz walking in cirles wanna tri Mousie Cream to?!"

A wait staff comes over with a little dish of Mousey Cream to Polly.
'Domo Arrigato Gozaimus!' says Polly with a nod/bow then she tucks in.
She finds a whole tail and slurps it like a spagetti.

Iowna looks over and grins. She is feeling fine now. 'Hi Polly! Iz
Iowna anna dat big brown doggie next to me is Cash. Our sisifur
Daisy-chan is filling a plate fur maiself anna Cash.'

Polly looks at the little beagle and says 'u felt like dis?' (she
twirls her head so she is looking from upside down and moves her beak
back and forth in a dizzy pattern). Iowna laughs after Cash describes
it, 'Yes, like dat fur a bit. Iz better now'.

Polly ducks her head and spreads her wings and says 'Live long and
Prosper Iowna'.