Old February 14th 18, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Happy Valentine's Day, Buffy!

I found s stash of bright orange whiffle balls (the size of golf balls)
in a drawer. I tossed one out amongst all of Buffy's other toys. She's
been having a blast bapping it around.

Last night she meowed and made a racket after she'd bapped both a golf
ball and the wiffle ball underneath the skirt of a bookcase in the
living room. I fished them out for her.

Today, the wiffle ball is behind the sofa. She's walked around meowing
and expecting me to get it out for her. The sofa is heavy, I can't move
it. Nor can I reach down from above to grab it. She's going to have to
figure this one out by herself.

Jill