Old January 5th 05, 12:46 PM
icedog

wrote in message
oups.com...
All the books I read say that feeding your cat "premium cat food" is
essential. Would Costco's Kirkland brand cat food qualify as "premium"
cat food? Would my cat be better off with a brand name, like Iams?

What is the definition of "premium" cat food anyway? What should I be
looking for and what should I avoid at all costs?

Despite the advertising blurb that 9/10 of cat owners who expressed a
preference say that their cats preferred it, our Chloe won't touch Whiskas,
tins or pouches. To judge by the smell, the whole factory output should be
quarantined.

"Premium" simply means "Added Cost."

I just remember someone saying "This Restaurant is the Best" and replying
"Yes, but the one we use is Better."

Icedog.