Old June 17th 05, 08:08 PM
furby

Default problem with my new kitten

Just got this kitten a few days ago and it has learned a kind of
annoying little behaviour. While I am asleep it likes to cuddle up just
beneath my chin and sleep. Very cute. BUT, when it wakes up and decides
it wants to play, it starts to stick it's face into mine and then claw
at my face (Playfully, not being mean in any way). Needless to say,
this is somewhat annoying to me. I don't mind it sleping on my chest,
but I just wonder what this behaviour is. Is it actually just trying to
play or is my cat trying to tell me something else?