Old June 27th 05, 03:32 AM
Gracecat

Default Free to good home.. One Boy

I swear, the boy is closer to being booted than any cat I've seen.

Pain
In
The
ASS!

But his big boy whiskers are coming in so long and thick. He looks like a
gruff grizzled mountainman with a handlebar mustache. It's a shame that his
whiskers are his saving grace tonight, gorgeous as they are. (It's all I see
in the dark, some white whiskers, his fangs and a pair of eyes) But I swear,
if he sticks those claws into my leg for attention while I'm at the computer
one more time............

...... I'll have eight more holes in my leg and that's about it.

Grace