Old May 26th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Boyfie notices a spider

Bastette wrote:

A friend of mine locked herself out of her house while stark naked.
She was in the back, fortunately, and could stay hidden among some
trees and bushes. A good friend of hers lived next door and had a
key to her place, but she wasn't about to stroll over there. So she
was stuck on the back porch, unable to figure out what to do.

Next thing she knew, her friend was opening the back door from
inside, having let herself in the front. Rescue! But how did the
friend know to come over at that moment? Turned out that my friend's
border collie figured out that something was wrong, and she (the dog)
ran next door to get the friend. I want one!

Also, years ago when my father had first moved into an apartment
building, he accidentally locked himself out of his apartment. He
had gone out to the hallway to get the newspaper, and the door was
the type that didn't need a key to lock it from the outside. He
shut the door behind him, locking himself out. Only problem was,
all he had on was a pair of briefs (underwear). And he didn't know
anybody yet because he had just moved in. He had to knock on
someone's door, introduce himself and ask the neighbor to call
the apartment manager. I'll bet that's something that neighbor
has never forgotten!

One reason I never go to the door for any purpose without a robe, or
something that renders me "fit for publication"! (And it took only my
first California earthquake to cure me of sleeping nude.)

LOL! That reminds me of a friend of my son's. After one earthquake, he saw
some sparks from an electrical box on a nearby pole, so he went outside to
see it better and decide if it was a danger. He'd been out for about five
minutes when he realized he was nude.

Joy