Old October 11th 03, 04:40 AM
Beverly Orel

I sekonds dat sentimen, Anti Kami. Spook wuz duh best, duh mos beyootiful,
duh smartest.... I'm sorry dat I didn get tu meet hur, but Meowmie did wen
yew all came tu bisit, and she sed dat is all troo.

sigh

Samantha

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
KS wrote:

beeyootiful Tribyoot reluctantly snipped for the newsserver

You enjoyed your life to the fullest, but you were robbed of a full life.

If
there was anything I could have done to keep you alive longer, I would

have.

And, Spook, you were incredibly beautiful, with a very expressive face,
beautiful eyes, and the cutest little mouth.

But most important, my sweet and wonderful Spook, you made me feel

important to
you, for more than just food, shelter and skritches.

There’ll never be another cat like you. There can’t be. Gawd, I miss

you.

Your Mom.

small brown tabby bursts into tears and buries her face in her dear
Auntie's neck

Dat wuz mebbe da besstist Tribyoot I'ze effur red; I fot I noo Spook
pritty gud but now I reely trooly do. I hatehatehate dat shee had to
leef yu da way shee did, an I wish dere wuz sumfing I cud do to help
yur poor brokin hart. But all I can say is dat wee unnerstand yur
payn, an wee luff boff yu an Spook an will neffur effur furrgit her.

Spook...yu were sucha shinin star, sucha grayt spirit. Bast
Herownselv is probly tayking lessuns frum yu. Wee will meeet agin,
Spook, but ohboy, its shur hard not haffin yu heeer.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply