Old February 26th 12, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Pardiii Timez

Rebecca gets in line for the tour.

"Gramby" wrote in message
Hawloo Wascal, I sure hopez Auntie Micki iz feelink bedder. Stormmee is
about to give a tour of the nu houze.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Feb 26, 8:53 am, "Gramby" wrote:
Ok kitties Chester sayz da hoomanz iz gone so letz go ofveer dere. We
kan
lan da porters on da bak padio. She and the other rom her house clinb
out
and get up on the step. Slowly the screen door slides open and there
sits
Chester with a big grin. Hihi Chester I will jus put diz stuff here on
Stormee's Granmoberz tablez. Piglett jumps up on the table and deposits
some food she brought.

She jumps down and takes a slide across the floor stopping just before
she
runs into the door to the garage. Other cats arrive and trudi is
directing
them to the litter boxes and the water fountain as well as the food
dishes.
Suddenly a noise is heard and O T stops in his tracks. What is dat. MH
laughs at him and tell him is is the furnace and all those places in the
floor along the wall is prime real estate. Willow is standing over one
of
them and her hair is blowing like in the out but it is warm air.
Willow
settles down for a short nap.

A red jeep-fingy arrives in the yard. Out pile Wascal, Missy, da Bear
and WooToo.

WooToo waves "we leff will Samanfa to tak car ub her mommy. She woont
weev ennyway."

Wascal strolls over to Piglett

--
Will in New Haven