Old March 17th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default I wonder how Lyn would handle this!

there was a movie about this.
only thing, the intruder cut the wires and
trapped them in the "Panic Room"

pot of hot grease, I can see you keeping the fry daddy hot just for such an
occasion..."ill deep fry your ass muffu"

just kidding!

--

people who break in during the day figure no one is home, but in this case,
woman and child, he knew they was there.

i have often figured I would shoot their kneecaps off, bind them, rob them,
then call the police. (im an oppurtunist)

I have heard of cases where the robber sued the owner for personal injury
AND WON

I would also not wait for them to get past the threshold, (if i heard them
trying to force a door) I would open the door, draw a bead on them, compell
them to come in the house, ("naw naw naw! come on in...I said get to
stepping") mak'em CLEAN my house, WASH my clothes, BATHE my cats, CLEAN the
litter box, CHANGE the oil in my vehicle, and shine my shoes. When it's all
said and done, I'd bust a cap in their ass, bind them, gag them, rob them,
then call the police, and rescue. "Hurry! I just shot an intruder! I was
taking a nap and they was standing over me!"

police will tell me... "wow, you sure keep a nice place Miami"... I'll wink
and say, "Thank you officer, a mans home is his castle".

i'll probably slap the intruder in the back of the head as they bring him
past me, they'll have to restrain me...

"cybercat" wrote in message

From: "-L."

She's stupid. Loaded gun in the house with two babies in the house,
too.

How do you know the gun wasn't locked away, Chubbs.
I can retrieve my loaded gun from a steel, electronic lock,
safe in about 3 seconds.

"They exchanged shots". She's damn lucky she or her kids didn't
get killed.

Well......That's the point, Einstein.

And I'll ask you a third time since you don't
seem capable of answering the question.......
How would you have handled it?

Hello, asshole. You are so predictable lately.

What do you want Lyn to say? That she would hope she had
a gun so she could blow the guy away?

I can tell you what I would do. If I had a child I would have a designated
spot for him (them) to hide in in the case of such an event--a really good
hiding place, in a room with a lockable, barrable door. I would hide them
and I would close myself in that room and call 911. If I had a house alarm
I would set it so that the police would be summoned, as well, as soon as
I saw the guy. I might have a fire extinguisher or pepper spray with me
in case the guy got in to the room where I was. If I had a gun, I would

have
that with me. But I most likely would not have a gun. (It would be really
great
if I had a pot of hot grease on hand, but that is a bit much to hope for.)

Do you still have a cat, or has it died while you've been busy being an
aggressive moron?