Old July 9th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default The bitties are gone!!! YAY!!!!!!

Mischief wrote:
I can't BELIEVE that Meowmie had the NERVE to bring in two absolutely
UGLY bitties!!!

It was repulsive. They were wandering about and playing with MY
springy toy and on MY cube. I don't care if I haven't played with it
for over a year, it's still MINE!!!!

And they little upstarts were so horrible!!! Romping around and
tripping over their OWN feet. They couldn't even WALK much less RUN
properly and daintily like a PROPER QUEEN. Even as a kitten i didn't
look or act like THAT.

One of them was batting around a jingle ball and batted it towards ME.
He ran up to me wanting to play, but a good hiss sent the little brat
RUNNING. HA!!! That'll teach the little squirt.

But last night Mama Kristen took one of the little twerps away. Mama
Kristi was just oooo'ing and ahh'ing over the other one. It was just
DIGUSTING!!!! And the ugly little thing was rolling on his back and
showing his big fat belly. And Mama Kristi was tickling that ugly
belly and KISSING IT!! EWWWWWW!!!! I wanted to hork up a hairball,
on her BED.

And then this morning, Mama Kristen took the bitty AWAY!!! YIPPEE!!!!
I wanted to JUMP for JOY!!!!

Now tonight the hoomins are staring at their computer thingys and i
jumped into the lap of Mama Krist and she gave me a very good scratch.
How happy it is to be without bitties!!

Mischief

(laughing) Yeah, bitties are annoying! That's why I ran to momma Jill.
She only has da birdie and it's okay, it stays in da cage. I get all da
attenshun and da hugs and da skritches from momma Jill. No ofer kitties get
dat frum her. Be glad da bitties are gone; dey are mostly not a gud fing.

Persia