Old July 9th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default The bitties are gone!!! YAY!!!!!!

Shiral wrote:
And then this morning, Mama Kristen took the bitty AWAY!!!
YIPPEE!!!! I wanted to JUMP for JOY!!!!

Now tonight the hoomins are staring at their computer thingys and i
jumped into the lap of Mama Krist and she gave me a very good
scratch. How happy it is to be without bitties!!

Mischief

(laughing) Yeah, bitties are annoying! That's why I ran to momma
Jill. She only has da birdie and it's okay, it stays in da cage. I
get all da attenshun and da hugs and da skritches from momma Jill.
No ofer kitties get dat frum her. Be glad da bitties are gone; dey
are mostly not a gud fing.

Persia

Whut's life without bitties like? I had one, and now she's seriously
out of hand--er, out of paw, and she's not really a bitty, anymore
But
she is kind of nice to cuddle up with when it's chilly, I 'll admit.
And she's sort of fun to play with. Oh well, since she's MY bittie, I
guess she can stay.

Francesca

I dunno, but momma Jill fot about getting da fishes in dis fing she called
da tank. Dey swims around and are in da water. I doan like da water.

I doan bofer da bird (Peaches) but she doan know about da fishes. Dey look
yummy to me and dey doan haf da fethurs. Fethurs are messy. Fish, dey hab
dese bones but dey crunch easily. I stole wonna her salmon burgers the ofer
nite. Okay, she cotted me, but she let me have half of it. Jill is a good
meowmie!

Persia