Old June 15th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default WARNING SOME GOOD NEWS about the abuse in Florida

"Mare" wrote in message
..On Jun 14, 1:01 pm, Lesley wrote:
On Jun 14, 9:50 am, "Matthew"
wrote:

And on the same web page a link to a much nicer story

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...mal/2009/06/cu...

Bless George, and to the worst possible HELL for that smug weasel
Dahmer wannabe. I look at his face and want to wipe the smirk off
it... with a rusty razor blade... and maybe some Clorox.

Cats rule - people... not so much ('cept for the RPCAers).

Mare - and Meena the Incredibly Spoiled

While I don't disagree with the sentiment the creep in FL that
tortured the cats - I would like to state that Jeffrey Dahmer did not
mutilate any animals - only deboned the flesh of already dead animals he
came upon - and I won't get into what he did with those bones (ick).

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY