Old January 1st 13, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLBriggs

Default Announcement

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 08:49:17 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

I am pleased and proud to announce the arrival of "Bubba" on
December 3, 2012.

I had been thinking of getting another cat for a while because Pookie
seemed so lonely and was sleeping all day.

Bubba comes from Valle de Guadalupe and was delivered to me by my
housekeeper, Alma.

Bubba has a good deal of long-hair breed in him; he's a cutie-pie; he
wants to be next to me all the time. He is on my shoulder as I type,
and he cuddles up against me when I sleep. He is much more
affectionate than Pookie is.

Pookie hissed for the first day but has gotten used to him. I've even
seen them playing. She stands by and lets him eat first, but I've
started putting out two dishes rather than one anyway.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0dIR9wlb/Bubba.html

What a beautiful bunch of fuizzy love - congrats!!!MLB