Old January 22nd 14, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Ping: Karen C

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:38:10 PM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:
Hey girl! I saw you posting in Tweed's thread about BF but I wanted to

send a holler out to you because I have thought of you often and how

your gang is. I know you lost Sugar and that must have broke your

heart. Well, I just wanted to say hello and that you've been missed. I

don't post here as much as usual but I try to check in when I can.

Hope to see you here more, but if not I understand!

--

CAPSLOCK�Preventing Login Since 1980.