Old December 4th 04, 02:07 AM
jmcquown

Yoj wrote:
"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about [OT] Tips for Coping:

Wisecracks or no, you'd be surprised. A friend of mine lives in
Spain and guess what she does every Thursday? Irons sheets. Yes,
she irons bedsheets. Not only is it expected of her, she feels it
must be done. She also irons table cloths, napkins, underwear,
t-shirts and jeans. I'm saying to myself... shake out the jeans and
hang them. Fold the t-shirts. What table cloths and napkins? LOL

I side with you. I think the last time I ironed an article of
clothing, it was for a job interview DH had the next day.

--

I don't even own an iron or an ironing board. At one point, my son
had a job where he had to wear ironed shirts, so I gave him my iron

I love permanent press!

Joy

That spray on "wrinkle release" stuff actually works pretty well. And I own
lots of linen. No point ironing linen (or 100% cotton for that matter); the
moment you sit down it's wrinkled anyway.

Jill